>   don 73/26 jim you might be 59/13 but looks to me you
have not growed up
>and god delt you a dirty hand. how about me rest of us.
alls,ms,caner and
>few more where they dealt a dirty hand to. quit feeliing
sorry for your
>self. as i am a pwp am not ahame of it. i have some bad
times.
>barb,judith,callia,sonia are few that has help me through
rough times. as
>now i don't know how to help you. maybe in few days i can.
as of now be 59
>not 9 we all care for each other here on the net and help.
just ask no body
>will laugh. i will not end my post as i usely do. you use
your head and
>email me or use the net for all to see

Ok Don, here it is, on the open net for all to see.

I don't know what it is in my postings that make you think
this about me.

I can assure you that I am happy, well-cared-for, both by my
doctors and my primary caregiver, my dear wife, and very
much occupied every day.  I still work, though not in a
full-time,9-5 job.  I am a small cog in a PD research team.
Until recently, I taught at a technical college, and I still
write notes and source material for them.  I am liked and
respected in my field.

I think PD is a s**t of a disorder, and resent the
impositions it makes on my life, but I think life itself is
great, and look forward to sharing it each day with my
family and friends.

I am not depressed, nor do I think that my life is hopeless,
and I look forward to the possibility of cures, preventative
medicines, new drugs and medical procedures that might flow
from the Udall Bill.

Are you sure you have the right fella?  Or are you
mistakenly taking my comments on our research teams findings
as applying to me personally?  I don't know what else to say
to you to convince you that I am not in need of help (at
least no more than the next guy).

Keep Well,

Jim 59/13