I dont know if this is appropriate to put on Parkinsn or not. I consider
fellow Parkies as wise and helpful so perhaps some will offer advice or
helpful suggestions.
Besides being a Parkie of 10 years, i am a rather serious woodworker. I
have been trying to think of a way to bring woodworking to a level that I
could retire from the Oregon Department of Revenue and concentrate on
woodoworking. What I am considering is a consignment store for woodworkers.
I think it would go in Salem. Salem has a population of about 100,000. It
has a Woodcrafters store which is a store whick sells hardwoods and
supplies for woodworkers. The store has done a good business in salem for
close to 20 years. That gives evidence that ther are  a goodly number of
woodworkers in Salem. So why not provide a place for woodorkers to market
their craft and it would allow this Parkie to do the things that make me
happy. Does this sound like a good idea or just a crazy dream? I would
appreciate some feedback.
Yours and His

David L. Moreland, 54/10