The chat about memory loss is intriguing.

I started to forget people's names two or three years ago, and put it
down to early aging (I'm still only 50!)  IN the last year, I put things
away for safe keeping, then forget where.  It sometimes takes a day or
two of backtracking to remember the hiding place.

Then the neuro said he thought (80% certain) that I had PD and I start
to read about it, in books and these listserv emails.  I've learnt a lot
in these few months.  So when I go the see the neuro on Friday for my
second visit, I intend going armed with a list of symptoms and see how
many could be PD related.  I'll add it to the list of questions
Kathrynne recommended.

I hope they've set aside a long enough appointment ...

les stevens (50/3mths) Tottenham, Ontario