>cause digestive upsets, constipation, inappropriate
sweating
>or shivering, circulatory problems, etc.  These may be said

>I have not shivered that I recall for a number of years.
parts of me do get
>cold or hot, but I do not shiver.  perhaps this is due to
my skin thinning,

Hi Ron,

After absorbing so many research papers on PD, I am afraid I
fell into some "doctor-speak". Sorry. :)

By "inappropriate", I meant 'not consistent with an apparent
condition'.  In other words, sweating when one is not hot
nor fevered, shivering when one is not cold nor shocked.  My
own thermostat, and those of friends with PD, are very
wonky.  We can sit around in 10 deg C (50 deg F) in
short-sleeved shirts, in comfort, or (less often) resort to
sweaters when its 25 deg C (77 deg F).

This can lead to some complicated accommodations with other,
non-PD members of the household, and, if unfortunate to
require a hospital stay, having to convince sceptical staff
that one is 'different'.

How about other members of the list?

Jim 59/13