^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses    28 deg. F 8 inches new snow
after the ICE
   Listmembers,

   You all know that I am an NADH user.  I receive it irregularly,  when
others buy it for me.  I cannot afford it, so I have been quietly but
actively following the controversy about Tami

    Until now, I have been silent about the "flaming" of Tami.  This
issue represents for me an example of Dr. Martin Luther King's challenge
to humanity, to form community out of potential chaos. I feel I MUST
enter my humble opinion at this point in our collective discussion.

    We all know that only by our unitedness can we as a community of
people  overcome the ravages of Parkinson's.  When I lived in South
Africa, I had the privilege to feel the healing impact of Archbishop Tutu
and many other heroes and heroines, struggling to OVERCOME the ravages of
apartheid and racial thinking.

    Janet Paterson is a voice I admire and respect on our list.