At 10:34 AM 1/14/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Good Morning Listserv Members,
>
>My name is Jennifer Kinscy and I work with SmithKline Beecham,
>manufacturers of Requip. I just wanted to share their latest news with you.
>Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Requip.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Jenny Kinscy,

Thank you for identifying yourself thusly and thank you for the
information.  It is good to know that this list is being monitored by  at
least one of the drug manufacturers, because I am certain that there is
valuable feedback for you here.

You have saved us the trouble and time of waiting for one of the other list
members to 'find' the information on the web, and you have made certain
that the data get through to us.  This is such a useful tool: used
correctly by you, we will know that the drug manufacturers 'hear' us.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness