  are we ever haveing fun at the MCKINLEY house. vivian got to take 2 stress
test go 4 days for blood presser check. and blood work. yesterday i went to
church with mom well i told you how i spent 51/2 month in hosp for my bouls
well at church i stared letting of gas and you need gas mask. our church has
a about 20% down grade to the pulp. comm. was serverd there. vivian for got
to tell they wehere going to do it. well any how i fell. hit my head on a
pu. whent in to a seesour. could not get up or walk at all had to be carried
to my van. so you canjust about see the comtion i caused. fun though. came
home took some oxg. for about 1hr. felt better but was emmbarest. like us to
keep thing lively even in church. feel good today. fixed 2 wind chimes, or
made a new one out of condoit. any thing to keep busy. oh i am so glad about
some of the new opp. they have for young peopol i am to old and with my
heart as it is i am happy. going to live long enough to see a cure for the
young at heart. not like this dirty old man lololo and peter you are not
alone. i would sweat at 30% now i get cold at 70% you see my work kept me in
and out of cold and hot places when chilly just have camilla to hold you in
her arms and whisper sweett nothing in your ear. mom still does my babys get
a big band out of us. i put my hands well need i say more lolo you all have
good day i am

                      I.Y.Q.DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52