hi jenny

you wrote:
>Good Morning Listserv Members,
>My name is Jennifer Kinscy and I work with SmithKline Beecham,
>manufacturers of Requip. I just wanted to share their latest news with you.
>Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Requip.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Jenny Kinscy,
>Media Connection of New York
>For company information, visit SmithKline Beecham
>on the World Wide Web at http://www.sb.com.

i have to echo art's message and maybe go even farther
by saying i'm delighted by your latest message
introducing yourself as SB's representative

this list does not comprise just 1600 individuals;
a lot of the members distribute information gleaned here
to other support groups, to their own medicos, and elsewhere

so i think SB should be proud to have taken such a public step
in offering info to this online community

i could be wrong, but i believe SB are the first major PD
drug manufacturer to do so in such a manner

it's a bold step, probably taken with some trepidation
in re being so 'exposed' to possible public criticism
but what a wide door to have opened,
both to us, and to them!

any cynicism i displayed last september
at a much 'lower profile' announcement
has now dissipated into hope
tinged as always with not a little amazement
at the power and scope of this medium

thank you, jenny

janet

janet paterson / 50-9 / sinemet-selegiline-prozac / [log in to unmask]