Adam is sitting in the Garden of Eden feeling lonely.

He says to God, "I need a companion".

God thinks for a minute and says, "I can make you the best
companion a man could ever want.  She will be a great helper,
a wonderful cook, and a spotless housekeeper. She will be a
remarkable lover, she will always be beautiful, she will serve
your every wish, and she will never complain."

Adam responds immediately, "That sounds great!  I'll take it!"

God says, "There's just one problem, it'll cost you an arm and
a leg."

Adam thinks for a minute and asks, "Well, what can I get for a rib?"