Klara, I am in total agreement with you. Maybe they should charge every
instituition a large tax for every charge they make to the customer.  When I
hear that expression "Show me The MONEY" I wonder why I don't buy a gun and
point it at the person who has that attitude! I understand that a business
needs money to survive. I do NOT understand why they can't have feelings for
people, and why they must keep looking for ways to take more money for less
service.  I am thinking about gathering some logs and matches before the night
is over! :-) Ken B