     This is my first message so I'm a bit unsure of what to say.   I am
a  48 year old man who has had PD since I was 32.  I have done
relatively well over the years  with the tremors mainly localized on my
right side, however the last 2 years I have noticed them beginning to
start on my left as well.    I have always taken just Sinemet  although
I did take Eldyprel for a short  time.  I have just started Requip  and
to be honest I am kind of exited about it.  I havecut my Sinemet intake
by about a third  and  experience very little dyskenesia  any more.  My
handwriting  is the best its been  in years.(Not alll the time,  but
more often )  Am currently taking 2.5 mg  TID.  I will probably hold the
dosage at that athough they say yu can go as high 8mg TID.
       My biggest struggles gave always been depression amd fatigue.
For the depression I take Prozac.Its been great.   For the fatigue I try
to exercise  as much as  I can  but as I said , it is a struggle.  I
have 2 kids and  a full time job.
     This  has been interesting .  And fun!