At 10:53 PM 1/14/98 EST, Ken Becker wrote:
>Don, I can't help but wonder how many hours you worked when you ran a big
>business??  I slept 4 1/2 hours last night, because I was trying to read all
>the stuff on the list, and now I have a whole bunch to read, and it makes me
>fall asleep on the keyboard! Serious question, do you drink a lot of coffee?
>Maybe it is keeping you up too late?   How does Vivian keep up with all your
>energy?  Did you hear about the guy in Miami whose doctor said to walk five
>miles a day to stay healthy? Well he's in California now...I guess the doc
>forgot to tell him to walk home every night! LOL

  hi ken old buddie old maybe as i don't know your age but old buddy is
tearm we use for friends. i worked 16 to 18 hrs a day got a daughter who
still at times will put in 12 to 16 she works with mental handycapped the
are called clients. vivian does not work that long after her by passes. i am
to old to slow douwn. just because i got pd does not mean to to keep sun out
whear i sit.  lolo. hows that for an answer old buddie. when she was young
and gay she did her share. that is why we are still young at heart and love
each other see ya

                          I.Y.Q. don&vivian love of my life-52yrs