Dale -
    You wrote:
>>> Honie12440 <[log in to unmask]> 01/14/98
09:24pm >>>
>>> In our area we have a large and I mean a real large
supermarket  . . .  and one of the amenities is electrical
shopping carts . . .  they did not forsee was that a couple of
Parkies would feel the need to test drive each style to gauge
their handling characterists. . . .  The meat patrol spotted us
speeding from their vantage point behind the hot dogs and
gave chase. We tried to out run them but the banana police
set up a road block in the grapefruit section and our batterys
were running low or they would never have caught us.<<<

     Dale, what's next?  Toilet-papering the deli counter?
Short-sheeting the meat manager?  Plastic vomit near the
coffee grinder?  You rapscallion!  Have a little respect for the
great institution of the American Super Market.
    Stephan 53/7