Digest means the day's posts arrive in one big package, rather than one at
a time. Some folks prefer this. If you have the instructions you were sent
when you joined the list, they should explain that and answer other
questions you may have.  If you want to set "digest" or any other
"command", you will find the "how to" in those instructions. If you didn't
keep them, let me know and I can forward you another copy.

>Hi,
>Can you explain digest versus regular mail to me please?
>
>Helen Mason

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*