The most serious problem I have experienced with PD has been a tendency to
fall asleep for a few seconds time after time after time.  This forced me to
quit driving and has seriously affected my performance as a trial lawyer --
minimal succeess with coffee,. coke or caffein products.  My PD doctor has
indicated that most medicines were contraindicated on the basis of the meds I
am taking (Requip, Eldepryl and high blood sugar meds.) I have seen posts
from others about this problem and have concluded it is a PD problem.  I
explained it to a friend and he suggested I try a weight control natural
product called "Heritage E.Lite" manufactured by Heritage Health Products
Co., 400 North Link , Fort Collins, Colo. 80524  ([log in to unmask] Karl
Schakel, Sr. )  Frankly, I had just about resigned myself to the conclusion
that there was no hope for a solution.  But I have tried E.Lite (one pill in
the morning) for two days and it is magic.  That is not a long enough test,
but I didn't want to delay getting the word to others who have the same
problem.  I do not feel drugged or wired, but I have had no problems
whatsoever from a 12 hour day (depositions and a hearing on one day and an
all day conference on another) -- didn't fall asleep once and didn't even
have a yawning session.  And I had no trouble sleeping at night.  If this
continues for a month or so I am going to try highway driving again.  I'm
keeping my fingers crossed. Hope other may benefit from this news.
[log in to unmask]  Jack Stanfield, Laramie, Wyoming.