   don 73/26 jim you might be 59/13 but looks to me you have not growed up
and god delt you a dirty hand. how about me rest of us. alls,ms,caner and
few more where they dealt a dirty hand to. quit feeliing sorry for your
self. as i am a pwp am not ahame of it. i have some bad times.
barb,judith,callia,sonia are few that has help me through rough times. as
now i don't know how to help you. maybe in few days i can. as of now be 59
not 9 we all care for each other here on the net and help. just ask no body
will laugh. i will not end my post as i usely do. you use your head and
email me or use the net for all to see