FROM THE EAST COAST I'VE BEEN KEEPING MY BROTHER STOCKED WITH SELECTIVE
INFORMATION FROM THE PARKINSON GROUP LIST, AS HE HAS FUNCTIONED ON THE WEST
COAST COORDINATING OUR MOTHER'S CARE.  MOM HAS BEEN IN AN NH FOR A LITTLE
OVER A WEEK NOW.  HE WRITES:

Mom is showing her spunk. I just got off the phone with the Oaks. Mom
didn't want physical therapy (PT) and even tried to bite the person who
tried to get her to follow his/her agenda. I've seen that; she tried to
bite me when I wouldn't let her go to bed but tried to get her into the car
to go to Jackie's house (she won). Tony says she's adapting well, a little
better each day. I accept this but take it with the understanding that this
is how he wants me to see it as I am a customer of his in addition to being
the son of Rose the new resident to whom he tries to relate as fully as he
can. Her drugs will stay the same for now while she settles into the new
environment. Cheri stopped the Lorazipan so she's just on Sinemet, Sinemet
CR, Premarin, Paxil, and Prosom. A good step, in my opinion.

It feels good to get some work done again. I do wonder, though, what else I
can do for mom. Should I write now? Send a tape? Pictures? I'd like to find
someone to ask about this. Maybe ask one of the lists you're on. What do
you think? Remember, it is a time of transition where it may be better to
let her adjust. But love always helps, it would seem. What is loving now?
What is best for HER?

WE WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY FEEDBACK THE GROUP MAY CONTRIBUTE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

JONATHAN