¨Dear Barb and Ken,
I have the same mess like you Barb :-)) WHEN I`m parking in a parking-house
in e.g. the second floor I always bring a pice of chalk and put a cross on
the door. When I`m parking on the streets I`m so lucky to have permission
to park ot speciel places for handicapped.
Ken, sure you COULD be a salesman - I`ll remember you advice if I`m going
to change my car.
Have a nice day friends. :-)
Sonia