 yesterday was my first day on it. i take 375 mg a day. last night i had
trouble in sleeping. went to bed at 8:30 woke up at 10:00 was awake till
about 11 then sleped ony about 45min. again whoke up. off and on till 4:00
tgen just got up. do not have any interal or exinteral shakes. only thing he
cut out was my pardol. is this the way it works. as this is all new to me.
would like to know what to exspect. i painted moped my compu. room could not
just not do any thing. sitting doing nothing is dumb to me. i know don smell
roses am trying. so looking for help. yep me don lost for advice or words
lololo.

                        lima,ohio

                        I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life -52yrs

                        BEST MEDS FOR PD IS