TAMJON wrote:

> Well, I'd like to say SHAME ON YOU BOTH.  Both you and Barb.  What the heck is
> the matter with you people.  Never, never in my post did I say go to that web
> site and buy their product.  I posted my message in response to Carol Phelps'
> who was looking for an inexpensive source for NADH..............
 evaluate their remarks and do their reseach before deliberately hurting
> someone and causing much duress.  If I've upset either of you -- sorry -- but
> I really think you needed to be set straight so you don't do this to someone
> else.  Why not remember the reason for this listserve in the first place ...
> to serve its readers by offering support and hope and the FREE EXCHANGE of
> helpful information.
>
> Tami A.

Tami, Keep posting. Every now and then people get "bent out of shape"
and say more than they meant to. Just forgive them and forget it. I
would appreciate more information . Off list if you would rather-but
don't abandon the list--I see a great deal of support going on here

Nita andres