Tami, speaking for myself, I believe you, and hope you do not leave the list
because   you were misjudged. Anyone who is a PWP, or a relative of a PWP is
vulnerable to be taken advantage of,  and there have been many attempts in the
past.  In most cases, when the ruse is exposed, the perpetrators just leave
the list, and say nothing.  My gut feeling is that you would not be upset and
hurt if you were just an opportunist.  We have over 1500 individuals on this
list, and we are never all going to agree 100% on what is and is not proper
on the list,  but don't mistake caution for meanness.  [log in to unmask]