Hi Don,

>  jim you sound as if you got lousy out look on life i feel
for your cg. i
>am 73/26 hope you make to my time in life. don I.Y.Q. ?

Actually I try to enjoy life as much as I can, with my cg
alongside me most times. And events such as the disastrous
bushfires of recent months in the Land of Oz, and the great
risks taken by ordinary folk to protect life and property,
plus the efforts of, again, ordinary folk, to rescue, or
attempt to rescue, people near drowning (an all-too-common
summer problem), amaze and thrill me, and I have great
respect for the majority of common folk.

But...  having spent 20 years in and around law courts, and
having been the chairman or secretary of a number of
organisations, I fear that there are always those few who
spoil the picture.

Also, some people *will* read the wrong meaning into
anything, and take offence where none is meant.

So I try to be *very* careful what I write, to make sure the
right message gets across, and does not cause offence.

But then, as a teacher for the last eight years, I might be
just a tad pedantic.  <grin>

Anyway, if you have read any of my jokes here, you wouldn't
think I am all *that* stony-faced, PD or not. <BIG grin>

And I hope I *do* get to your age, if only to spite the
neuro who told me I wouldn't see 60.

Keep well,

Jim 59/13