This is a naive  questionnaire that shows minimal understanding of the plight
of PD patients.  The disease is variable, i.e. from minute to minute the
symptoms can change. From  "on" to "off."  The usual rules of
pharmacology--about dose-response and time-action -- are not simply followed,
either by the disease itself or the interaction of the underlying disease with
the medications used to treat it, especially L-dopa and its agonists.  So when
the medication is working, the patient may be briefly "normal."  When it is
not working-- for  some inexplicable reasons ranging from receptor
suprasensitivity to having eaten protein for lunch--the patient has all or
some of the problems listed. The real questions,  however, are not Do you have
the following [yes, of course]  or  how often [daily, cyclically,
unpredictably] nor HOW BOTHERED or how disabled are you when you have the
following [extremely bothered, wouldn't you be]  but HOW MUCH GOOD TIME [in
minutes per hr, or per dose or in percentage of time] do you experience on
your roller coaster ride between rigidity and dyskinesia, and  is that good
time enough for you to function  in some way...  During the 15 minutes in an
hour when I'm okay, I have a hard time remembering to take my medication on
time so that I wont crash an hour later --I often think about the 'Arkansas
traveler' of  folksong  fame, who didn't fix his leaky roof because he
couldn't climb up and fix it in the rain and when asked why he didn't fix it
in good weather, replied "My roof doesnt leak on a sunny day."