hi tami

you wrote:
>Dear listserve members,.....
>Well, I'd like to say SHAME ON YOU BOTH.
>Both you and Barb.  What the heck is the matter with
>you people.  Never, never in my post did I say go to
>that web site and buy their product.  I posted my
>message in response to Carol Phelps' who was looking
>for an inexpensive source for NADH....

you must have missed my message, tami
i expressed agreement with barb and art as well

i think calling our expressions of suspicion
'flaming' is a bit extreme
i believe the term is more appropriate
for the way you have expressed yourself

if you re-read our messages you will find that we also expressed
the caution that if we were mistaken, we were sorry

your reaction only serves to confirm my suspicions

i note that you have not answered barb's question
as to whether you gain any income from promoting
the websites and products you mentioned

i also note that you have managed to name them all once more
while your husband still has no name

how was he diagnosed?
what are his symptoms?
what meds does he take?
which neurologist has he seen?
which support groups have you joined?

if you joined this list for support on pd
why do your two messages not reflect this?

>...Why not remember the reason for this listserve
>in the first place ... to serve its readers by offering
>support and hope and the FREE EXCHANGE of
>helpful information....

the free exchange of information to which you refer
does not translate into free advertising
to a captive market

since i joined this listfamily in august of 1995
i have seen a lot of hucksters come and go

i also have learned to appreciate more with each passing month
the miracle that barb patterson, the listowner, created here
and all the hard work that she puts into maintaining it
not to mention the generosity of the university of toronto
who provide the computer space at no charge

the pseudo indignation that you express
in between your sales pitches
would be laughable
if your obvious intentions weren't so sad

i would love to be proved wrong, tami

one of 1600 cyber-siblings who care about each other

janet

janet paterson / 50-9 / sinemet-selegiline-prozac / [log in to unmask]