I wondered when a reply was going to come.  I can relate to the lack of time
one has to respond quickly though.  I ordered some nadh for my husband and
he's trying it this weekend.  Will let the list know if he experiences any
improvement or decrease in his medication.  He's actually doing very well but
I for one really appreciate the grass roots research many of us are doing in
finding a cause, a cure and trying to do it with herbs and supplements as well
as with standard medical treatment.  Thanks Tami and don't feel all of us
respond with such suspicion.  Yes I can understand but I agree with you that
it should be checked out first.
Den