hi all;

cyber-dad-don wrote [and i neatened]:

>no you did not embarass me; i'm glad you spelled it out for me.
>i am getting better; i just blew it .

good

>they got my electric stairs fixed today.

good

>i was told by my little one [my younger daughter]
>that she will be coming over at least once a week,
>just to check on me.
>the children now want to be the parents.
>lolo. [laughing out loud]

if you and your daughter were able to switch places
i bet you'd be checking on her every day
not just once a week!

>i e-mailed jim that the word 'parkie' not 'pwp' got to me.

well, cyber-dad, i don't know why the word 'parkie' got to you
i know that jim didn't mean anything negative by it

i prefer 'parkie' myself
it strikes me as a casual upbeat kind of term
that is easy to pronounce = par-kee

on the other hand
'pwp' strikes me as yet another indecipherable acronym
in a world brimming full of them
and is not easy to pronounce = pee-dubbel-yew-pee

but then again
i hate speaking/pronouncing world wide web addresses:
eg: http://www. et cetera...
=aitch-tee-tee-pee-colon-dubble-yew-dubble-yew-dubbel-yew-dot...et cetera
so i change it to
=aitch-tee-tee-pee-colon-whu-whu-whu.dot...et cetera

sounds funny
but everybody seems to know whu-whu-whut i mean

>i am not to touch my stair again.

you'd better not!

>and i am using old brass [my cane] a lot now and not the chair
>i'm too bullheaded, i guess.

you guess?!?

>so you all sit back and lololo [laugh out loud] at this dirty old man.
>who loves all of you.

i'm grinning and laughing with you not at you
[igalwynay]

>now didn't i make a funny?

yup

>i even did a good job on redoing my bird feeder.

good

>i am back in the groove.

good

>i am even putting on weight. i am 122 lbs now.

yowza!

>so something is working
>see you all
>
>I.Y.Q. [say it fast]
>DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52yrs
>BEST MEDS FOR PD
>UNDERSTANDING

you said it!

love

sis

janet paterson / 50-9 / sinemet-selegiline-prozac / [log in to unmask]