Hey, hang on TAMJON <[log in to unmask]>. You wrote:

>>I'm with Barb.  Tami may not have any Material Interest, but we don't know
>>and we've seen just too many people try to use this list for commercial
>>purposes.  If Tami is just one of us, means only to help, and has no profit
>>motive except the eradication of Parkinson's from her life, we'll know
>>sooner or later.  In the meantime, we're suspicious.
>>Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

>Well, I'd like to say SHAME ON YOU BOTH.  Both you and Barb.  What the heck is
>the matter with you people.

You haven't been lurking in here very long, or you'ld have seen that one
or two of our (dear and treasured) colleagues are scared silly by the
very IDEA of a snake-oil salesman, and, not being sure how to find one
out, tend to damn anyone who has a commercial product to which they have
some kind of allegiance - whether it's because it cured their Auntie
Ethel, or because they are getting a commission on sales.

What I have asked on here, without getting a satisfactory reply, is "If
I should invent a substance that improved PWPs lives, how would I EVER
communicate it to the set of doubting Thomases and Thomasinas who need
it most, irrespective of whether it was cheap or expensive, or whether I
was profiting hugely or not at all from the information?"

So relax! For the most part you're among friends, and if you need a
little support, all you have to do is ask for it!

PS I guess I'm not one of us either, but then, who ever IS, when you
REALLY get down to cases?

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Hampshire, UK