 for me i sure can get my self in lot hot water. told jim i was sorry. took
a stroke friend to breakfast today. he was very happy. slowly getting back
to my old self. at least i think so. mom said she saw diff. in me to day.
fell a sleep watching tv. first in long time. fed the squirls birds. doggone
key board back to its poor spelling. does that progam you talk to to do your
typeing spell to? if so might get one. some one said there is good one out
there. whach x files now.  them mom and i are going to play crib. we are
tied now. church tomorry so it will be late to read my mail. 51yrs at the
same church. older than lot of you. so i will try and be my old self. you
all just set me strait when i get out of line ok. i don't like the don i
have been. but am working on it. ok. don will be back soon.

                        I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52YRS

                        BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                        TO BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF