Another question on swallowing+++: Is there anyone here who is also
diabetic (type A) and dysphasic, along with the Parkinsons (or PSP)  who
is without a feeding tube?? I'm having a heck of a time balancing my
mom's diet (between nectar and honey for consistancy)(preferably
blended)(not too much applesauce).....and since she has PSP, not
Parkinsons, but most of your emails have given information on the
parkinsons drugs (her other pills have some atrocious tastes - one needs
- (forbidden)- pickles to cut the flavor -
After two months of searching, I have decided "liquid sinimet" is a
glorious fiction; dissolving it in gingerale, and adding Thick-It 2 to
it might work for a while longer...
  All I can do is say Help???

Mary Helen Krane, daughter and part-time caregiver to
George (80) and Sarah Cleveland, PSP, 72/2.5 yrs
Everett, WA