Ho Don!!  I just reread my message and discovered that my keyboard can't spell
some words either.  I'm sorry you thought my info might be confusing.  I would
like to have drawn pictures, but I, so far, can't send drawings   -- here's a
try:

 O mouth  ~O tongue, left  O~ tongue right

               b   tongue, up     q  tongue down

               () tongue around and around

                Tongue make an arrow---->
                 on the roof of the mouth;