Janet, maybe we should have a warning message for each new user of the list,
with the "rules and regulalions" to adhere to, to avoid misunderstandings. We
cannot rely on what is called "common sense" because even the smartest people
require education.   Even though I agree that this is not the proper place to
advertise products for profit, we may miss out on something that could help a
lot of PWP's  if we try to stifle anything that LOOKS like a sales pitch. The
worst of all problems is the rush to accuse and blame, and the slew of
defenders who often pop up. Right or wrong it takes time away from what we're
here for, and it doesn't even give us a laugh. It wasn't easy taking Tami's
side on this issue,  knowing that most of her accusers are folks I've known
much longer, such as Barb Mallut, and Arthur Hirsch. whose opinions I respect.
Yes Tami was a litttle sarcastic and sharp tougued but
I attribute that to her feeling wrongly accused.  What she does next will tell
us what we need to know. Tami, without being defensive, please give those who
want more detail about you situation what they are asking for, and we can all
get back to PD and related subjects, THANKS..KeneBEcer