Thanks for the explanations regarding phone calls, Arthur and Ken. One of
these  days, I expect to be charged for BEING charged.  Yikes!  I already
am..."late charges".

My latest complaint with the banking empire is the fact they now charge
customers for downloading information about personal accounts. Then,
adding insult  to injury, gripe number two are the charges companies tack
on if you don't have the amount owed them automatically deducted from your
bank account. While I realize it is a convenient route to take in paying
bills, I just don't like having a gun held to my head. "They" call it an
accounting fee...but no matter how a bill is paid...some kind of
accounting measure has to take place on their end.

Perhaps...we need to bring back smoke signals and the old trading post.

Clara Nistler

_