^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses    28 deg. F  cloudy and raw

Congratulations to a courageous and wonderful friend--Jim Finn--who has
helped me and advised me in my own now worsening and more symptom-filled
struggle against Parkinson's Disease.

Also thank you listmembers, who have written me as I prepare to follow
Jim's footsteps, and appear live on WCSH-TV (NBC network) tomorrow,
Tuesday, at 12:30, here in Portland.

Again, Jim, thanks for being a role model and an inspiration to me.  Dr.
Elias of Boston has become my Parkinsonologist of choice, and an
appointment to evaluate me all day is now re-scheduled for Januart 28 in
Boston.

 If a videotape is available of your TV interview - can SOMEONE please
send me a copy?

Ivan S.