Subj:     family report
Date:   98-01-19 12:21:45 EST
From:   [log in to unmask] (donald mckinley)
-----------------------------------

are we ever having fun at the MCKINLEY house.

vivian has to take 2 stress tests and go for a blood pressure check
and blood work in four days

yesterday i went to church with mom [vivian]
well, i told you how i spent 5-1/2 months in hospital for my bowel problems
well, at church i started letting off gas and you needed a gas mask.
our church floor has a slope [about 20 degrees down-grade] to the pulpit.
communion was served there yesterday.
vivian forgot to tell me that we were going to do it.
well anyhow, i fell and hit my head on a pew; went into a seizure.
i could not get up or walk at all and had to be carried to my van.
so you can just about see the commotion i caused.
it was fun though.

after i came home, i took some oxygen for about an hour.
i felt better but was embarassed.
we like to keep thing lively, even in church.

i feel good today.
i fixed 2 wind chimes, or made a new one out of conduit.
anything to keep busy.

oh, i am so glad about some of the new pd operations
they have for young people.
i am too old, and with my heart as it is...
but i am happy.
i am going to live long enough to see a cure for the young at heart.
not like this dirty old man
lololo

and peter [flintermann] you are not alone.
i used to sweat at 30 degrees f.
now i get cold at 70 degrees f.
you see my work kept me in and out of cold and hot places

when you get chilly
just have camilla hold you in her arms
and whisper sweet nothings in your ear.
mom still does.
my babies [two daughters] get a big bang out of us.
i put my hands ...
well, need i say more?
lolo

you all have a good day