  boy am i glad janet speled cyber daughter for me. see what i say we got
such great folks on the net to help ypu. oh bruce does the program to help
you type allso spell? and what is the name of it? won"t fib any one that
needs some thing it me. i got word perfect 6 don"t know how to use it yet. i
can buy you cup of coffee if you ever get to lima,ohio am save in saying
that. lolo oh i just saw a new home i would like to have if any got thee
millon dollars to spare. got every thing in a cpu you would want. that is
more than house i want. vivian said i would not be happy in it cause what
could i fix. you get a guy to do all your yard work painting so on. vivian
said would have paint something a diff coiler. got to be doing some thing
lolo boy wifes and daughter can get on a man nerves right guys. lolo see hot
water. god bless them all don"t say i told you. oh i won't pay any commishem
to any one. will spend it on women wine and roses. how about guys. couse
women folds will have to say some thing god bless.

                        I.Y.Q.DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                        BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                        GOOD WOMEN