Gosh Don, you really know how to liven up the church service! I'll bet
nobody fell asleep in church that day!   LOL
Sorry though that you and Vivian have both been having medical
problems--and it's good to know you were feeling good again. I passed your
suggestion along to Peter, and he agreed that's good "therapy"....I guess
it takes one to know one, as they say!
Hang in there, friend--

>  are we ever haveing fun at the MCKINLEY house. vivian got to take 2 stress
>test go 4 days for blood presser check. and blood work. yesterday i went to
>church with mom well i told you how i spent 51/2 month in hosp for my bouls
>well at church i stared letting of gas and you need gas mask. our church has
>a about 20% down grade to the pulp. comm. was serverd there. vivian for got
>to tell they wehere going to do it. well any how i fell. hit my head on a
>pu. whent in to a seesour. could not get up or walk at all had to be carried
>to my van. so you canjust about see the comtion i caused. fun though. came
>home took some oxg. for about 1hr. felt better but was emmbarest. like us to
>keep thing lively even in church. feel good today. fixed 2 wind chimes, or
>made a new one out of condoit. any thing to keep busy. oh i am so glad about
>some of the new opp. they have for young peopol i am to old and with my
>heart as it is i am happy. going to live long enough to see a cure for the
>young at heart. not like this dirty old man lololo and peter you are not
>alone. i would sweat at 30% now i get cold at 70% you see my work kept me in
>and out of cold and hot places when chilly just have camilla to hold you in
>her arms and whisper sweett nothing in your ear. mom still does my babys get
>a big band out of us. i put my hands well need i say more lolo you all have
>good day i am
>
>                      I.Y.Q.DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

  Camilla          [log in to unmask]

        Oxford,Ohio

  *"In all beginnings, endings lie enfolded,*
  * implicit and invisible as roots."...CHF *