Dear List members,

I send this not to be a scaremongerer - all drugs have side or adverse
affects, merely because I have been researching it and thought that some
may find it interesting. If anyone has read of any other - particularly the
unusual or serious side effects - please let me know - and send references
please.

Many thanks

Joy Graham

Side Effects of Pergolide (Permax)