> Ervin,
>
> Besides increasing your physical memory you could increase performance
> by installing a better hard drive if you have one that is more than a
> couple of years old. My old one had a seek time of 17ms while my new
> one has a seek time that is half that. The result was that my
> processing speed about doubled.
>
> Bruce
> 56/9
> Sinemet CR & Mirapex

Bruce,

I understand from reading your recent messages you are using  Dragon
Systems software.  I have been considering it myself.  I have a pentium
166 with lots of RAM and a reasonably fast hard drive.  I'm curious about
what you meant about processing speed increased. Does that mean you could
talk faster or what?  What does the software do when you overrun it.  I
have never tried any voice recognition software, so I would appreciate
your information.

Thanks
Julian Hansen 58/1