hi janice

you wrote:
>I've been a devoted and well-satisfied member of this
>wonderful educational and friendship-creating listserv
>for well over a year.  .....
>...you and the object of our mutual admiration and affection...
>the man I nominated for "1997 Parky Of The Year"...
>the incomparable, indescribable, unconquerable don mckinley.

i appreciate your kind words, janice
i feel privileged to be able to participate here

>I wonder if he has any idea what an inspiration he is to
>many of us who share his affliction and are up-lifted by
>his wonderful sense of humor, determination, and love
>and concern for others..(his family and pwp.)

i've told him publicly and privately several times
and i'm sure i'm not the only one!
hey, cyber-dad - were you listening?

>You have said it all best with your superior writing
>ability and I hope you will continue contributing to
>this List for many years.

i feel blessed to have found a 'new voice' via the internet
i often feel compelled to write the things i do,
so i can't imagine much that would stop me!

>Thank you Janet...thank you don...and thank you
>Parkinsn ListServ and all its members.  It's such
>a pleasure getting to know you!

janice, this is one of the reasons i had to retract
my use of the word cynical the other day
that faith i mentioned just got
another big boost!

with much love to you and yours

your cyber-sis

janet

janet paterson / 50-9 / sinemet-selegiline-prozac / [log in to unmask]