Hello Lee,
  Here is an address you might enjoy browsing through, although I just
found it myself and have not had much time to really check it out. It is a
health channel and it has several sections, one on alternative health care,
herbal etc. Hope it helps!!  http://www.infoseek.com/Topic?tid=1207&sv=N5
                                              Pam Tyler cg for Larry 56/4
months