  we had knock at our door early this morn. a couple we know ascked vivian
don was able to go out for breakfast. she said yes as we know them well. as
i said i am going to try and leave my home. so we went. when we got to the
rest. their were 6 more couble there waiting. we sure was surprized. made me
feel good. ate up strom for me. they even had a mirror on the table what a
mirror you ask. well i look in one a pratice on smiling,and a
grinen.lolothey just wanted to have some fun and to talk about. the manger
saw what was going on and said my meal was on him. he had not been around
any pwp befor. and just coulden't get over hores playing that was going on.
got my hair combed coupel of other things. of couse it was good adertisment
for him. was invided to come back again. 2hr breakfast. but what heck we all
had fun. going to have to get over my fear of going out. found out lot folks
don't make fun of us. so to get free meal carry a mirror in with you.

                        73/26 lima,ohio

                        I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                        BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                        GOOD FRIENDS