Hey Don,

Why the "non pd" rider on your subject line. If that posting wasn't
about PD what is?  One more question; did you notice if your
reflection had as good a time as you obviously did.

You wrote about the manager:

>of couse it was good adertisment for him. was invided to come back
again.

As you say it was a good advertisement for him - but he still sounds
like good people to me.  When you take him up on his invitation
please give him a big hello from Western Australia.

You also said:

> had fun. going to have to get over my fear of going out. found out
lot folks
> don't make fun of us.

The above is a lesson I have to relearn every day.  Thank you for
making today's tutorial not only easy but also a real pleasure.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 48/11
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/