Don, what a nice thing to hear, you are the type of guy who brings happiness
where ever you go, so keep going and going, like the energizer rabbit!  the
manager sounds like a nice guy too.  Did you ever hear about the guy who lives
in Miami, but tells all his friends that the best place to go for a vacation
is Akron Ohio?  He tells them that people are so friendly, they pay for your
meals, they buy you drinks, they even pay your hotel bill and buy you gifts,
and leave money on your pillow! His co-workers could not believe this, and
asked him how many times he had gone to Akron. He answered "I have never been
there myself, but my wife goes there all the time!"
(sorry about the bad joke, but your story reminded me of it! )  TTYL,