From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Giles
Sent:   Sunday, January 18, 1998 4:39 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Non PD: A Team

Who Am I, Who Are We

I cannot walk, she can.
She forgets the bills, I don't.
She is strong, I am physically weak.
I  prefer things orderly, she prefers chaos.
When I panic, she is calm.
When she cries, I can comfort.
When I cry, she does not look away.
When I wake up afraid, she  offers a calming touch.
I can let her sleep. I can let her make pots, bowls, and whistles.
I can let her teach others and so pass on to others what I do not know.
She needs me. I need her.
Together we are more than two people.
We are husband and wife, best friends,  beauty and beast, a team,
unconquerable.

Marvin Giles

I am a pessimist. Kristen says they will find a cure.
I guess I'll have to hang around and find out. *Grin*