I thought this event may be interesting to the the PWPs who are involved in
having to explore managed care. From the number of postings dealing with the
subject, it is certainly a central issue concerning everyone.

Although, I cannot attend the meeting, it would be a perfect occasion to
have a visit with two NJ Congressional supporters of the Udall bill.

Margaret

>From: PatientAdv <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 17:06:03 EST

>Subject: A request from the Center for Patient Advocacy
>
>The Center for Patient Advocacy is requesting your help.  On Thursday, January
>22, 1998 a hearing will take place in New Brunswick, NJ to discuss problems
>within the managed care system.  New Jersey Senator Torricelli and Congressman
>Pallone need testimony to support their endeavors in improving healthcare
>policies.
>
>If you or other residents of New Jersey have a story concerning your managed
>care experiences, please e-mail your phone number to us immediately.  Also,
>you can call us toll free at 1-800-846-7444, ext. 27 and ask for Chris
>Schroeder.
>
>Thank you for any assistance you can provide us.

Margaret Tuchman (56yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540