Good news Barb, you could get a special wireless electronic device to guard
your antennas, and all it takes is an antenna antenna!  Just picture a neat
little replica of the Eiffle tower in  solid gold attached to each of your
existing car antennas! (WHAT? you say you already HAVE one, and you STILL
can't spot your car? ) Easy solution:
Buy a 59 Cadillac stretch limousine, and it will take up the whole parking
lot, while others curse you and park on the street. You can buy it with the
proceeds from selling your antenna farm! Serious part: I used to confuse my
left hand and right hand until I noticed I have a birthmark on my left hand,
then all I had to worry about was east and west!  I don't worry about getting
lost, there is always someone who wants to tell me where to go!!!!!  (running
from angry list folks who want serious email!) Ken B