Don, I can't help but wonder how many hours you worked when you ran a big
business??  I slept 4 1/2 hours last night, because I was trying to read all
the stuff on the list, and now I have a whole bunch to read, and it makes me
fall asleep on the keyboard! Serious question, do you drink a lot of coffee?
Maybe it is keeping you up too late?   How does Vivian keep up with all your
energy?  Did you hear about the guy in Miami whose doctor said to walk five
miles a day to stay healthy? Well he's in California now...I guess the doc
forgot to tell him to walk home every night! LOL