Barb! How can you question my honesty? The only time I lie, is when I am not
telling the truth!  I am a close personal friend of the President, I spend my
spare time in the White House. I am an advisor to the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Nasa calls me before any launches. I invented the Microprocessor, and designed
the Pentium in my spare time, but the whole thing was stolen from me.  Thomas
Edison used to call me for help inventing new devices.  I told him how to
design lightbulbs that only burn out when you really need them.  I designed a
way to make car batteries out of chocolate ice cream.  I am a partner with Don
Rickles in a chain of Charm Schools.
..............and you think I would LIE?  No WONDER you.re running and
ducking!
LOL KenB