Bill,

Your doctor should be able to do most of that.  You will need his/her
certification that this is a procedure that can give you benefit.  Only he can
provide this information.  The device is certified by the FDA so that in itself
proves that it is not an experimental procedure/devise.  They may argue since it
is possible that you are the first of their enrollees to apply but I doubt that
they can deny you,

If you have any trouble that your doctor won't help you with contact me.

Good luck,

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.