I don't know about anyone else, but I am really grateful for Tami's lead on
NADH. I promptly called the 800 number, got a real person who took my order
according to the terms Tami had suggested. The UPS guy just deposited my
parcel at the door! Has anyone noticed how FAST those UPS guys are?! I
walked right out of my shoes trying to get to the door before he took off
down the street!

I am now waiting until my stomach is real empty of food so I can pop a
couple of the "cheap" trial NADH tabs. You see, the ultimate horror happened
to me....I ran out of NADH 3 days ago. The last three days have been sheer
hell with restless legs about to drive me insane. I thought "this is
bologna, I'll get some NADH at the health food store", good thinking but
they wanted $14.25 for 10- 2.5 mg tabs, which is a 2.5 day supply for me. I
am much happier paying $60 for my 2 month supply.

So if you guys can take a break flogging Tami, I'd like an opportunity to
thank her for SHARING her lead. As far as I'm concerned, I use so many
alternative supplements, I welcome anyone with news of a better or cheaper
product. I personally don't care if the list is flooded with salesmen, I'd
rather read their hype than half of the present content of this list.

My 4 cents,

Kathie Tollifson
47/9